Motivation to be happier, healthier and live a better life!
Below are some powerful reminders of how to live a happier, healthier and more satisfying life. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do!! YES! Many of these have been complied from other sources I have read.
1.Drink plenty of water
2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar
3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants
4. Live with the 3 E’s — Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy
5. Make time to relax
6. Play more games
8. Sit in silence for at least 15 minutes each day
9. Sleep for at least 7 hours a night
10. Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily. And while you walk, smile.
11. Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
12. Don’t have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
13. Don’t over do. Keep your limits.
14. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
15. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip or people who gossip.
16. Dream more while you are awake
17. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
18. Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner with His/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
19. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
20. Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
21. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
22. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
24. You don’t have to win every argument.. Agree to disagree…
25. Call your family often not just on holidays.
26. Each day give something good to others.
27. Forgive everyone for everything.
28. Spend time w/ people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6..
29. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
30. What other people think of you is none of your business. This is SO important.
31. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
32. Do the right thing!
33. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
34. Time heals everything
35. However good or bad a situation is, it will change..
36. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
37. The best is yet to come.. …
38. When you awake alive in the morning, be thankful for the day!
39. Your Inner most is always happy. So, be happy.
Have an incredible first day of summer today and I want to give a special shout out to my dear friends Josh & Jenna Kosnick and wish them a happy 3rd anniversary today!!
Motivational quote of the week: “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.” (John Wooden)
Article source : http://thejoesweeney.com/2011/06/21/motivation-to-be-happier-healthier-and-live-a-better-life/